• I was known as “Eryn McBean, Leader of the Popcorn Gang” growing up – The popcorn gang officially consisted of cousin Gabe and KristaKrantz
• My favorite toy was my stick horse(s). I actually wore out two of them. I rode my stick horse so much that I even started to develop knee problems when I was 9 years old, so my parents had to put up “riding restrictions”: No cantering for a week.
• I tortured Krista with pranks when we were teenagers. Really tortured… she’s a saint.
• My Golden Retriever (and I) won 3 championships and the Grand Championship in obedience at the County Fair in Oregon when I was 10 years old. That’s not something that could ever happen now that I’m owned by Scotties… obedience is optional as we all know.
• I took oil painting for several years… look where it got me! Okay, so my destiny wasn’t to be an artist.
• Jessica almost drowned me when I was 16 and she was 4. True story. I luv yeeeewwww too!
• I served ants, intentionally, at a ladies Bible study. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Hey, what they didn’t know didn’t hurt them, right???
How about you? I would love to know little known facts about YOU.