He told us about the "cat dairy farm" where his family raised milk cats. He gave us detailed accounts of:
- Breeds, which produced the best milk
- Feeding schedules
- Challenges of "herding cats" to the milking stanchion
- Risks involved (which included scratches)
- Importance of shelter (since after all cats don't like water)
- Proper de-worming and medication routines
- The benefits of eventually having machinery to do the milking, rather than the "old fashioned" way they used to have to do it, when he was a kid, etc.