As I mentioned in my previous post, Krista and four of my most beloved friends from Austin came all the way to Nashville this past weekend. It was an epic weekend filled with laughter and tears. There are absolutely no words sufficient to describe how the weekend revitalized me after what seems like months of painstaking changes and challenges. The comfort of familiarity - of friends who know without being told - is priceless. My only complaint... the weekend came to an end.
Some highlights of the weekend:
• The SURPISE baby shower – they all carried Mary Poppins bags on the plane and brought more baby items than imaginable! It was INCREDIBLE!
• Talking into the wee hours of the morning over Kleenex and brownies
• Walking around downtown Franklin – my favorite shop was Philanthropy
• Photos alongside the brick building – watching Kim be a total goof
• Feeling Baby Weston bouncing around inside of mommy
• I think the whole weekend was a highlight for me… to be perfectly honest.
I have big ole alligator tears in my eyes. I love you so much and miss you terribly!
I love the reference to the Mary Poppins bags.
Post a Comment